TxiTxaRRo FoReVeR
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

line up energy 2011

2 participants

line up energy 2011 Empty line up energy 2011

Message  Playmen Jeu 7 Oct - 14:39

ENERGY | The Network announces line-up

With a string of international artists from over nine countries, Trance Energy’s musical metamorphosis is officially complete. From now on, Trance Energy will be known as ENERGY, and on Saturday 19 February 2011, the first edition will be held in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht. With ENERGY | The Network, the organization is getting ready for a new decade with a distinctive and dynamic cross-over sound.

The three rooms 'Connect', 'Execute' and 'Play', hosting the very best in DJ legends and rising talent, will set the stage for the new sound of ENERGY | The Network:

CONNECT
Ferry Corsten
ATB
Simon Patterson
Jochen Miller
Kutski
Lange
Airbase

EXECUTE
Eddie Halliwell
Marco V
Sander Kleinenberg
Tocadisco
Wolfgang Gartner
AN21
Hardwell

PLAY
Tiësto
Sander van Doorn
Avicii
Moguai
Wippenberg

The headliners in the CONNECT room need little introduction. Just the extra long set alone from Ferry Corsten and Jochen Miller – as the leader of ENERGY's 'Classified' anthem – will guarantee an impressive musical dimension to this area. Add to that the distinctive sounds of Simon Patterson and you’ve got a line-up worth writing home about.

The EXECUTE room will host a mixed company of artists known for their striking cross-over sound: from trance to electro with Marco V, a veteran pioneer of this mix of sounds, to artists like Wolfgang Gartner with his amazing remix of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony who have created a whole new 'DNA’ with their ground-breaking productions.

The PLAY room will be manned by five artists who most definitely don’t like to be pigeon-holed. The likes of Tiësto, Sander van Doorn and Avicii have all set their sights on the future. Tiësto: "It’s important for me to keep developing as an artist. Trance will always be the one constant in my career but I’ve also started producing and DJing more eclectic sets. The easiest option is to just keep embroidering on a successful musical formula but I’m looking for more depth in my music and for me that means moving forward." Sander van Doorn is also well-known for experimenting with existing sounds – think of his remixes for bands like The Killers and Depeche Mode – and the same is true of Avicii, who won the prestigious Breakthrough DJ/Producer Award in 2009.

All these DJs are, in their own way, champions of the new refreshing sound that ENERGY represents.

Tickets for ENERGY | The Network go on sale Saturday 9 October at 10.00 at energythenetwork.com

ENERGY
WE ARE THE NETWORK
19 February 2011
Jaarbeurs Utrecht
Playmen
Playmen
TxiTxaRReR@S
TxiTxaRReR@S

Masculin
Dj Préféré : Danger.pg2
Loisirs : snowboard of course

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

line up energy 2011 Empty Re: line up energy 2011

Message  David KRK Jeu 7 Oct - 16:59

La page Internet.

http://www.id-t.com/news/read/201/energy_the_network_maakt_lineup_bekend

Moi je trouve vraiment abusé car la tu as que les très très grosses têtes d'affiche dans tous les Styles en Trance ou Electro.

Franchement j'aurais bien vu une 4ème salles comme les autres années avec des Dj's qui montent mais non ils en ont décider autrement et je trouve ça regrettable.
David KRK
David KRK
FaMiLia FoReVeR
FaMiLia FoReVeR

Masculin
Dj Préféré : PG-2, Airwave, Ferry Tayle, Thomas ToTTon,Menno de Jong y Randy Katana
Loisirs : Mixer

http://www.myspace.com/djdavidkrk

Revenir en haut Aller en bas